Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Bob Morabito's Discussions (708)

Discussions Replied To (647) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Timothy== Many people use it, and are quite happy with it--and one of the bigges…"

Bob Morabito replied Dec 4 to MuseScore 3.0 beta released

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Graeme Helliwell

"A very beautiful. plaintive, longing, straight from the heart work..very expressive.…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 29 to Yearning

8 Dec 3
Reply by Christophe Heroufosse

"My pleasure Gav :) Bob https://soundcloud.com/bob-morabito"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 28 to Dorico 2.2 released, with live MIDI recording, repeats, jazz articulations, and much more

4 Nov 29
Reply by Colin Dougall

""Dorico 2.2 is the best update yet" https://www.scoringnotes.com/reviews/dorico-2…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 28 to Dorico 2.2 released, with live MIDI recording, repeats, jazz articulations, and much more

4 Nov 29
Reply by Colin Dougall

"Thanks so much for your kind words Tim--much appreciated :) And the problem with pos…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 27 to Unseen Warrior

8 Dec 1
Reply by Bob Porter

"Youre welcome:) And I believe this is how you create custom dynamic marks in Finale:…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 27 to Blossom for String Quartet

25 Nov 27
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Hi Hayden-- VERY well done..and very enjoyable.:) Its originality--the bringing in o…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 27 to A light little divertimento for mixed quartet ["Divertimento", for clarinet, guitar, piano, and violin (2018)]

4 Nov 27
Reply by Hayden McGowan

"Thanks so much Gav--thats too kind of you! I really am no expert at this at all.. B…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 27 to Blossom for String Quartet

25 Nov 27
Reply by Bob Morabito

"You know Harold, I did take offense at the tone of your first reply, but I still wen…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 27 to String Trio

19 Nov 29
Reply by Bob Porter

"Hi Timothy-- Thanks so much for re-posting a Soundcloud version of the song-- Youve…"

Bob Morabito replied Nov 26 to Unseen Warrior

8 Dec 1
Reply by Bob Porter

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service