Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Bob Morabito's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

"EXCELLENT--very well done:) It appears that your new job as a composer for a YouTube…"

Bob Morabito replied on Wednesday to Creatures of the Night

4 on Friday
Reply by Bob Porter

"HI--heres Mikes site with a clickable link: Mike Hewer's site Thanks Bob https://so…"

Bob Morabito replied Apr 4 to Thumbelina (Suite for Orchestra)

11 Apr 6
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

"HI Mike-- is this what you meant? Music for a Summer Evening (Makrokosmos III) for t…"

Bob Morabito replied Apr 2 to The Development of Extended Piano Techniques in Twentieth-Century American Music

5 Apr 3
Reply by Mike Hewer

"You definitely have Mike--thanks so much for posting the great string bowing informa…"

Bob Morabito replied Mar 29 to The Development of Extended Piano Techniques in Twentieth-Century American Music

5 Apr 3
Reply by Mike Hewer

" "

Bob Morabito replied Mar 29 to String Bowing explained-videos

5 Mar 30
Reply by Mike Hewer

"I think your really nailed this Gav--its full of uncontrolled joy, excitement and ce…"

Bob Morabito replied Mar 24 to Wedding Recessional

8 Apr 3
Reply by Gav Brown

"In regards to creating a complete score--I might be confused, but is what is notated…"

Bob Morabito replied Mar 24 to Wild Frustration (In the Working Class)

13 Mar 25
Reply by Dave Dexter

"EXCELLENT David..you did a wonderful job:) I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks so m…"

Bob Morabito replied Mar 24 to Wild Frustration (In the Working Class)

13 Mar 25
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Again, I liked this very much Paul and found it very enjoyable music. The sound worl…"

Bob Morabito replied Mar 22 to Fourth Miniature for Electric Guitar (music or not lol)

4 Mar 23
Reply by Paul Wegmann

"A truly beautiful, touching and moving piece..very impressive and professionally don…"

Bob Morabito replied Mar 22 to String quartet No.3 - Hugo Wolf Quartett

10 Apr 17
Reply by Tom Jensen

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service