Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Bob Morabito's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your reply Gav:) The two points made in the article I found surprising we…"

Bob Morabito replied 14 hours ago to Surprising Facts About Composing Music for Video Games

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"EXCELLENT work Gavin--I enjoyed this very much! Thanks for sharing. Thanks Bob https…"

Bob Morabito replied on Tuesday to Promise

6 4 hours ago
Reply by Gav Brown

"Aha, so there actually is some value to You Tube. For all it's faults, still... some…"

Bob Morabito replied on Tuesday to My latest game soundtrack - 50s-ish horror orchestra with theremin :D

9 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"Also, along these lines, this book is considered the Bible of music notation: Behind…"

Bob Morabito replied Sep 9 to Notation programs

1 Sep 9
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Youre right Mike..SHAME on me for sincerely wishing you a good day, in spite of your…"

Bob Morabito replied Sep 1 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

"I'd like to say that you have a great day, but as you've ruined mine, I wont. No pro…"

Bob Morabito replied Sep 1 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

"Thanks Ray--it was just a thought, as I feel that this forum , (without the excessiv…"

Bob Morabito replied Sep 1 to Can this forum keep going?

3 Sep 1
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Mike-- its getting impossible to tell you and Dave apart. You also have a GREAT day:…"

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

"Well Mike--Im sorry but I disagree, and this is still I feel  sour grapes over the c…"

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

"same old, same old...have a GREAT day Dave. Thanks Bob https://soundcloud.com/bob-mo…"

104 Sep 5
Reply by Ray

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service