Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Mike Hewer's Discussions (399)

Discussions Replied To (392) Replies Latest Activity

"Carl, I would also change the rhythm of the tune along with its shape (contour). The…"

Mike Hewer replied 8 hours ago to Three original compositions

58 8 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Roger...I quote.... 'As to where fugue sits with composers, I am reminded of how thi…"

Mike Hewer replied 12 hours ago to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Guys, I'm not going to speak from a legal standpoint because I'm not qualified to do…"

Mike Hewer replied yesterday to Three original compositions

58 8 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"That looks really cool Bob, thanks for alerting us to it.  Did you know that Boulez…"

Mike Hewer replied yesterday to Karlheinz Stockhausen

2 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Roger, Perhaps you are referring to Dieterich Buxtehude. Bach walked 250 miles to me…"

Mike Hewer replied yesterday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Well said Bob ...lol"

Mike Hewer replied on Wednesday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Agreed mate, at least you have the intelligence to see through the veneer...are you…"

Mike Hewer replied on Wednesday to Fugue - fantasy - extended version - w/ fixed last cadence :)

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"GX, That is just great, it has a wonderfully refined and elegant quality to it. But…"

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Please tell us how and where, in the lifeblood of music, does the fugue sit today w…"

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Rodney, I do that sometimes too. My appreciation of music is governed first and for…"

Mike Hewer replied on Monday to Bach

61 on Monday
Reply by Bob Porter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service