Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Mike Hewer's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"oops, here's the attachment... "

Mike Hewer replied 11 hours ago to Orchestral session score II - any feedback appreciated

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"I love em too. I'm glad you are considering, discarding, using suggestions, that tho…"

Mike Hewer replied 11 hours ago to Orchestral session score II - any feedback appreciated

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

" I see what you are saying about a gap at b9, for me though I'd re-space the horns  …"

Mike Hewer replied yesterday to Orchestral session score II - any feedback appreciated

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"David, What a neat little piece, which is going to lend itself well to the orchestra…"

Mike Hewer replied yesterday to Wild Frustration (In the Working Class)

8 2 hours ago
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Hi Dave, Might be worth considering strengthening the violins for the first 8 bars w…"

Mike Hewer replied yesterday to Orchestral session score II - any feedback appreciated

20 11 hours ago
Reply by Mike Hewer

"+1 with Bobs' idea., as it just focuses on a simple task that doesn't seem too onero…"

Mike Hewer replied on Monday to How to listen to music with focus without mind wandering?

11 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

"steady Gx this is a obviously a polite and courteous forum, that beckoning hand in b…"

Mike Hewer replied Mar 16 to Miniatures for Electric Guitar

93 on Saturday
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Gx ha ha..so true. You know I always bang on and defend technique and probably come…"

93 on Saturday
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Gx Yes it is about that, but you've missed the really best bit. It liberates you, th…"

93 on Saturday
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Bob..I listen, despite the difference in our doctrines concerning the creative act.…"

93 on Saturday
Reply by Dave Dexter

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service