Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Keith J Hampton's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"The arrangement is very nice and it's too bad that the shaker isn't mic'd.  That wou…"

Keith J Hampton replied Mar 1, 2018 to My "small" big band experience

2 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Keith J Hampton

"Very thoughtful work, the last minute and half are where the piece really shines for…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 25, 2018 to Contemplative piece for guitar and orchestra

9 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by Kjell Prytz

"Yes, I agree, the mix is not good. I'm still getting used to things, and will admit…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 23, 2018 to Brazilian Journey - REDUX

1 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Keith J Hampton

"Wow, thanks, Marc!  Appreciate that very much, even the parts I don't understand and…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 20, 2018 to "Garden Seduction" - short, modern classical piece for piano.

14 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Keith J Hampton

"Thanks, EE for your nice compliments.  I'm not worried about the music knowledge, bu…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 20, 2018 to "Garden Seduction" - short, modern classical piece for piano.

14 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Keith J Hampton

"Thanks, Gav.  I think sometimes I get caught up in the music and forget that there n…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 18, 2018 to "Garden Seduction" - short, modern classical piece for piano.

14 Feb 20, 2018
Reply by Keith J Hampton

"I like this piece and think it achieves your objective generally.  There are three t…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 18, 2018 to Kinda Happy- Suggestions/Critique Request

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Marc Eugene Farmer

"I am not skilled enough of a musician/composer to answer on any of the technical por…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 18, 2018 to

just now

"Wow!   Over-the-top cinematic feel... definitely takes the listener places.  A lot c…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 15, 2018 to A Magical Journey (Fantasy Adventure)

3 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Blake Cherry

"Interesting, I had not thought about reed intstruments or woodwinds on this. Thanks!…"

Keith J Hampton replied Feb 12, 2018 to "Brazilian Journey" - piano composition

1 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Keith J Hampton

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service