Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rowy van Hest's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"And now you're being offensive. The more I was praised for my so called modern work,…"

Rowy van Hest replied Jun 23 to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"I'm almost afraid to listen to your music now :-) "

Rowy van Hest replied Jun 23 to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"The subsidized part Ive read and am familiar with (IRCAM)  but I honestly really do…"

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"English is not my native language, so I had to think for a while (or I'm just stupid…"

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"Hi Bob, Well dont write it off into a walker and old age home just yet because of y…"

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"> decadent writing.  drawn out spasms of cool sounds,  just ghastly and horrid...…"

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"Rules are for students. If you've finished your study, you're free to do as you plea…"

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"I wonder, your teacher can point out to you the technical errors, but you can't coun…"

Rowy van Hest replied Jun 22 to Gemini Theme and Variations

7 Jun 23
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Hear, hear! You said it all, but in some cases it will fall on deaf ears. I still do…"

Rowy van Hest replied Jun 20 to Young composer. First time sharing collection. Feedback very much wanted.

19 Jun 23
Reply by Nicole

"> I would like to sit down with some "proper musical people" and allow them to he…"

Rowy van Hest replied Jun 19 to Young composer. First time sharing collection. Feedback very much wanted.

19 Jun 23
Reply by Nicole

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service