Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Daniel Zarb-Cousin's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd like to think that those things need not be mutually exclusive.  See: Bruckner,…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Jul 22 to Complete, but unorchestrated, draft of my Missa pro Defunctis [Mass for the Dead]

9 Jul 23
Reply by Philip Daniel

"I hear lots of things that remind me of Bach Oratorios, like the beginning of St Mat…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Jul 22 to Complete, but unorchestrated, draft of my Missa pro Defunctis [Mass for the Dead]

9 Jul 23
Reply by Philip Daniel

"Once the parts got filled in, I enjoyed the twisty and swerving harmonies.  That bei…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Jul 22 to Chaconne for Strings

12 Jul 27
Reply by Ray K Bigglesworth

"This would make sense.  I would agree with you if it were not for the message I got…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Jul 8 to Orchestral work Competition. CANCELLED

230 Jul 26
Reply by Art Lowell

"I'll enter.  It will most likely be a piece I've posted on this forum already.  "

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Jul 7 to Orchestral work Competition. CANCELLED

230 Jul 26
Reply by Art Lowell

""It's very... interesting" is code for "I don't feel at all taken by it."  If the fi…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Jun 23 to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"I am happy to announce that the piece has won the 2017 National Young Composers Chal…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied May 25 to Fantasy for Orchestra

11 May 26
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Perhaps I could have spared some details when it came to what I think of Bob's work.…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied May 21 to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"On the civility of my comments: I assaulted no character.  If Bob puts his soundclou…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied May 21 to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

"The notion that Western tonality is some pair of jeans that just got worn out is rid…"

54 Jun 27
Reply by Fredrick zinos

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service