Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Daniel Zarb-Cousin's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps I could have spared some details when it came to what I think of Bob's work.…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied on Sunday to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

27 on Sunday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"On the civility of my comments: I assaulted no character.  If Bob puts his soundclou…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied on Sunday to Please help me understand Beethoven (or counterpoint in general)

27 on Sunday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"The notion that Western tonality is some pair of jeans that just got worn out is rid…"

27 on Sunday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Thanks for the comment!  I would say that, despite being inspired by Mahler and Bruc…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied on Thursday to Fantasy for Orchestra

7 on Thursday
Reply by Daniel Zarb-Cousin

"I actually have many qualms with the popular narrative that Mahler, among others (Br…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied May 16 to Fantasy for Orchestra

7 on Thursday

"Thank you very much.  I appreciate the kind words.  The ending is a tad rushed, I'd…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied May 14 to Fantasy for Orchestra

7 on Thursday

"Wow Teoh, I very much appreciate your comments!  I would agree that there are some r…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Aug 22, 2016 to (JustForFun) Symphony in D# Major

12 Aug 22, 2016

"They also limit quality and I can't upload the symphony to soundcloud because it is…"

Daniel Zarb-Cousin replied Aug 21, 2016 to (JustForFun) Symphony in D# Major

12 Aug 22, 2016

"This link should work to download the symphony:   https://ufile.io/efa5e I will put…"

12 Aug 22, 2016

"Oh trust me Lennart, I understand the stigma that nice sounding music has today.  Wh…"

12 Aug 22, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service