Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

John Summers's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Without motivation (for example, a commission) - besides the root level motivation o…"

John Summers replied Jan 25, 2015 to Compostion Timeframe?

7 Jan 25, 2015

"Greg; The movie is out there - well, a documentary - by Werner Herzog, titled 'Gesua…"

John Summers replied Jan 5, 2015 to Posting Scores

39 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Tim Beringer

"Gav, is there any option of extending the 5-minute limit? Maybe I'm just too verbose…"

John Summers replied Nov 22, 2014 to "Winter Music" Contest - DEADLINE OVER, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING HAS BEGUN

95 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"I'll be in it"

John Summers replied Nov 2, 2014 to "Winter Music" Contest - DEADLINE OVER, CONTEST CLOSED, VOTING HAS BEGUN

95 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

"1. My situation is different, in that I record a lot of concerts (orchestras to smal…"

John Summers replied Oct 22, 2014 to Part Two of the Dying Orchestra: Survey

13 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by michael diemer

"Ondib; Yes, I've seen that clip. I have found that one of the best sources of G's m…"

John Summers replied Sep 16, 2014 to What are some distinct differences between the Western and Arab musical minds?

16 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Roger; The shruti intervals fit in with sacred geometry, its just that you need to d…"

John Summers replied Sep 14, 2014 to What are some distinct differences between the Western and Arab musical minds?

16 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Roger; A concise linking of string theory and quantum theory has already been done i…"

John Summers replied Sep 14, 2014 to What are some distinct differences between the Western and Arab musical minds?

16 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

"Don't know what country you're in, so not sure what rules apply. I'm in Australia, a…"

John Summers replied Aug 18, 2014 to Composing and Taxes

4 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by John Summers

"Overall, I think the 'conversation' aspect was true to form - I think guitar with a…"

John Summers replied Jul 30, 2014 to Piece for clarinet and piano, rearranged for clarinet and guitar

8 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Adrian Allan

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service