Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Paul Copeland's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Delightful piece David; full of drive and vigor. Very tonal and non chromatic, which…"

Paul Copeland replied Jan 26 to Flying Kites - quick piano impromptu

7 Feb 1
Reply by Gabriel Kovalov

"Hi Jeremie, I sen you an email regarding the sheet music. I am looking forward to se…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 27, 2017 to [Piano] Impromptu in F minor "We'll meet again" - Jeremie Lhomme

13 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

"Hi Jeremie, I do apologize for taking a long time to get back to you. Yes those harm…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 21, 2017 to [Piano] Impromptu in F minor "We'll meet again" - Jeremie Lhomme

13 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

"Hi Jeremie, Rather than write volumes here in a single post, I will make a few obser…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 14, 2017 to [Piano] Impromptu in F minor "We'll meet again" - Jeremie Lhomme

13 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

"Hi Jeremie. The moment I saw the title, I thought hmm, might be a bit questionable!…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 14, 2017 to [Piano] Impromptu in F minor "We'll meet again" - Jeremie Lhomme

13 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

"Very enjoyable variations. Observations. 1. Beautiful video production. 2. Very sens…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 14, 2017 to Huron carol variations

8 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

"Hey Claudio. Hmm, I am very new here :)Can you please direct me to the link to your…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 9, 2017 to Introducing Claudio Angeletti

6 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Claudio Angeletti

"Hey Claudio, g'day and welcome. There are lots of great people here with various ski…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 9, 2017 to Introducing Claudio Angeletti

6 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Claudio Angeletti

"Hey Mike. Thank you for the offer of a PM. I certainly do have some questions if I m…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 9, 2017 to Here is the video of my piano piece Audacious Binary Forms for piano with sheet music before each structure

4 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

"Hey Lawrence, Thank you for posting the score and also for posting the soundcloud re…"

Paul Copeland replied Dec 8, 2017 to Tarantella

16 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service