Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Stephen Lines's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Your biggest selling point, (apart from the quality of your music which should speak…"

Stephen Lines replied Feb 3 to How to write a bio or cv without any achievements to put in it?

9 Feb 14
Reply by MM Coston

"Tobi, I too would be very interested to know what software/hardware you use to produ…"

Stephen Lines replied Jan 12 to My first "almost full orchestra or sth" composition

7 Jan 13
Reply by Ray Kemp

"Socrates, Long time no speak - I hope you are well. This is an interesting and pleas…"

Stephen Lines replied Jan 12 to THE TABLE NEXT TO MINE (song for Tenor, Guitar & String Quartet)

9 Jan 17
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

"Hi Gav, Happy New Year. I'll certainly have a crack at this...probably earth but al…"

Stephen Lines replied Jan 6 to Contest: THE 4 ELEMENTS: CONTEST ONGOING

295 yesterday
Reply by Gav Brown

"Bravissimo Gav....so far as I can divine from these posts we are now under new manag…"

Stephen Lines replied Nov 1, 2017 to Welcome

17 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Bob Morabito

"What a great shame that Chris will not/cannot continue with CF. I have had my ups an…"

Stephen Lines replied Sep 2, 2017 to As this forum's ending, I've set up a new forum if anyone's interested

104 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ray Kemp

"Many thanks Mr. Stancill for your interest and for your comments which are anything…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 12, 2017 to Acoustic (classical) Guitar

20 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by roger stancill

"Socrates, You are not only erudite but also, as your name so aptly suggests, wise. T…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 11, 2017 to Acoustic (classical) Guitar

20 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by roger stancill

"Socrates, You, I think, caught on to this unusual method I employed to start my appr…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 10, 2017 to Acoustic (classical) Guitar

20 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by roger stancill

"Socrates, Many thanks for your advice and hard thinking that has gone into your comp…"

Stephen Lines replied Jul 29, 2017 to Acoustic (classical) Guitar

20 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by roger stancill

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service