Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Stephen Lines's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more Boot, well said. "

Stephen Lines replied on Friday to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Many thanks Mr. Stancill for your interest and for your comments which are anything…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 12 to Acoustic (classical) Guitar

20 Aug 12
Reply by roger stancill

"Socrates, You are not only erudite but also, as your name so aptly suggests, wise. T…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 11 to Acoustic (classical) Guitar

20 Aug 12
Reply by roger stancill

"Socrates, You, I think, caught on to this unusual method I employed to start my appr…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 10 to Acoustic (classical) Guitar

20 Aug 12
Reply by roger stancill

"Hellfire, this discussion has reached the height of sophistication....that's if you…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 6 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Axiomatic twaddle."

Stephen Lines replied Aug 5 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Ray, The question mark didn't escape me but I'm still unsure why you think extremes…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 5 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Ray, Can you explain why your first premiss that 'as wide a variation in dynamic ran…"

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Rather an unnecessary question I think - it's a known fact. I have never read or hea…"

Stephen Lines replied Aug 3 to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

56 Aug 3
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Bob, What you say is entirely valid so far as it goes and on a general level. My com…"

Stephen Lines replied Jul 30 to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

56 Aug 3
Reply by Stephen Lines

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service