Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Boot Hamilton's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful, of course. 'Other directions'? Yes. At about the 1:52 mark, I'd think a l…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 8 to Your world, my world, our world : a music searching for an horizon

3 Aug 8
Reply by Boot Hamilton

"Roger - No matter how bad things get in Maryland, remember this - you've always got…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 7 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Oh you're taking yourself waaaaay too seriously. "My mistake"? Lighten up, OK? You g…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 7 to THANKS FOR BEING A PLAYER

7 Aug 8
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Hey! Leave the guy alone. He's entitled to his own (excellent, I might say) opinion.…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 7 to THANKS FOR BEING A PLAYER

7 Aug 8
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Side note: (not that it matters a flying rat's %*#). When I saw the Kingsman I was 1…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 6 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Taking one 'for the team.' Good man. I'm afraid I've done a bit of that, myself. No…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 6 to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Well there, you caught me. My statement would be true for only those who have sampl…"

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"When you say "VST" - are we talkin' synth or violin here?  The piano itself sounds…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 6 to Pianouveau

6 Aug 6
Reply by Boot Hamilton

"Louie Louie is NOT interesting music. It may have been cultural phenomena, but inter…"

139 on Friday
Reply by Stephen Lines

"Ray - Bass & drums, huh?. Interesting. That just may be a pretty good idea. I'm…"

Boot Hamilton replied Aug 4 to Pianouveau

6 Aug 6
Reply by Boot Hamilton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service