Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! This is trully written by a steady hand, solid craftmanship, a small gem! I lik…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Dec 17, 2016 to Prelude and Fugue no.2 for piano

44 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Mike Hewer

"Neat fugal writing, and the theme is really beautiful, well done! It reminded me of…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Dec 13, 2016 to Fugue in C# minor

60 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by H. S. Teoh

"I'm not an expert composer so I will leave deconstruction to @Dave and others (thoug…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Dec 9, 2016 to Trailer Music Concept.

11 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Domo Pax Inekigha

"Awesome! I' m not familiar with the original Theme but really liked what I heared, a…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Dec 5, 2016 to Feedback on my String Quartet - Fantasia su "Gwyn, Lord of Cinder"

5 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Roberto Cipollina

"Lovely atmosheric piece! The hand in the desert! I wouldn't go that heavy on the rev…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Dec 2, 2016 to Mano del Desierto

4 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Yoshed

"I have to addmit that reading through those posts I almost forgot to write about Fre…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Nov 29, 2016 to Serenity Lane

128 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Mike Hewer

"@Fredrik Sure it does! I've only been in Croatia for 10 days this summer myself :) @…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Nov 29, 2016 to Orchestral Suite no.1 (Mvmt. 1): Dalmatian Nights

8 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos

"Thx for the good words guys! Happy you enjoyed it! @Mike Noted, will keep that in mi…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Nov 27, 2016 to Orchestral Suite no.1 (Mvmt. 1): Dalmatian Nights

8 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos

"wow!"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Aug 26, 2016 to

just now

"Totally agree with @Bod... You have a voice, everyone does. Don't try to write in an…"

Dimitris Chrisanthakopoulos replied Jul 20, 2016 to I dont get how to get my compositions to the next level

19 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Jaime Sol

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service