Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

René Torenstra's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Tastes differ. I like the G. Maybe it stands out a bit due to the mix, it being in t…"

René Torenstra replied Nov 11, 2014 to Jamie Perera - "The First Journey"

4 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

"Thanks, Lawrence, you point out what I had the most difficulty with. How to avoid ma…"

René Torenstra replied Nov 10, 2014 to Prélude Golriz 1: on the fusion of Persian and Western music

10 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

"Thank you very much for your long and well thought-out reply, Socrates. You have giv…"

René Torenstra replied Nov 10, 2014 to Prélude Golriz 1: on the fusion of Persian and Western music

10 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

"Hello Bob, You're right, it sounds awful, I'm sorry. I hope it gives an indication o…"

René Torenstra replied Nov 9, 2014 to Prélude Golriz 1: on the fusion of Persian and Western music

10 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

"By the way, it is probably not done replying to myself like I am doing now, but I no…"

René Torenstra replied Nov 9, 2014 to Prélude Golriz 1: on the fusion of Persian and Western music

10 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

"Thanks, Gav! I do love fourths in general, but in this case it was a way of avoiding…"

10 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

"Hello Ronald, I haven't listened to your newer pieces and I will (in fact, this is m…"

René Torenstra replied Nov 8, 2014 to Road to Glory

9 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Jontom

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service