Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Bob Porter's Discussions (2,636)

Discussions Replied To (2576) Replies Latest Activity

"Socrates, I understand what you have been saying. So there are two aspects to this q…"

Bob Porter replied yesterday to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Steve Chandler

"I played trumpet in concert band growing up. We played watered down versions of clas…"

Bob Porter replied yesterday to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Is there more information in a music xml?"

Bob Porter replied on Wednesday to Poor, lowly notation

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"I see that Diabelli was also victimized by none other than Beethoven.  "

Bob Porter replied on Wednesday to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Mike, Believe me, if my situation changed and I needed to be able to produce quality…"

Bob Porter replied on Wednesday to Poor, lowly notation

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"I understand, exactly, about transposition problems on guitar. I'm only an old folk…"

Bob Porter replied on Wednesday to Is it really true? Composers' intentions are more important than the resulting performance!

39 1 hour ago
Reply by Steve Chandler

"Socrates, Sure, there are folks that can look at a score and take what they need fro…"

Bob Porter replied on Tuesday to Poor, lowly notation

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Mike, Let me continue my story. Because of dissatisfaction with writing on paper, an…"

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"All this just helps prove my hypothesis that the written word is probably the worst…"

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

"Ray, Use of a DAW is cost prohibitive for me. Mike, I was perhaps a little harsh. It…"

68 yesterday
Reply by Bob Morabito

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service