Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Bob Porter's Discussions (2,562)

Discussions Replied To (2503) Replies Latest Activity

"For me, it depends on my mood and the situation. No one instrument or grouping alway…"

Bob Porter replied yesterday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Sure, a piano can convey the message of musical language from composer to listener.…"

Bob Porter replied yesterday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"If I remember correctly, "Pictures at an Exhibition" was originally written for pian…"

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Roger, You're right. This thread is not the place to discuss this. So here is the sh…"

Bob Porter replied on Friday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Could be. I have hearing aids on order."

Bob Porter replied on Thursday to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Porter

"Mike, An interesting turn of phrase. "seduced by more and more complex harmony" For…"

Bob Porter replied on Thursday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"No fair, Ray. The music from "The Hateful Eight" doesn't seem at all like the exampl…"

Bob Porter replied on Thursday to Are Film Composers really to be compared to 'REAL' composers?

23 on Thursday
Reply by Bob Porter

"Mike, Glad to be of service. The music I choose to listen to is probably a  very nar…"

Bob Porter replied on Wednesday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"Mike, I took your warning seriously, and put off listening. But being a fairly weak…"

Bob Porter replied on Wednesday to 3 Preludes and..wait for it...FUGUES- Extended with 3 more

61 3 hours ago
Reply by Dave Dexter

"There have indeed been a few folks that have posted some snippet and asked where the…"

Bob Porter replied on Monday to The main requirements towards producing interesting music in any genre!

39 on Monday
Reply by roger stancill

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service