Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Rob Burnley's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh no you lose the lot haha, that's why it's not very popular I think and rightly so…"

Rob Burnley replied Mar 1 to Great Mid Level Composition Libraries For The Budding Composer

72 Apr 13
Reply by Timothy Smith

"I'm surprised nobody has mentioned EastWest yet, I pay £13 a month and you get every…"

Rob Burnley replied Feb 29 to Great Mid Level Composition Libraries For The Budding Composer

72 Apr 13
Reply by Timothy Smith

"I'm in, it sounds like a fun challenge and I don't write much dancey stuff"

Rob Burnley replied Jan 11 to “Dancing” CONTEST DEADLINE PASSED

112 Mar 6
Reply by Gav Brown

"Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to listen. It was great fun writing this so I…"

Rob Burnley replied Nov 1, 2019 to Woodwind Village - Music for a game demo

2 Nov 1, 2019
Reply by Rob Burnley

"I graduated last year in Music Production so I'd love to hear something and help you…"

Rob Burnley replied Sep 8, 2019 to Mastering

6 Sep 8, 2019
Reply by Krsto

"why don't you start with two part counterpoint and try turning this into a canon and…"

Rob Burnley replied Aug 19, 2019 to Help on counterpoint

4 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Claude Werner

"Hi Gav, thanks for listening. Yeah, I wanted to avoid obvious strong cadence points…"

Rob Burnley replied Jul 30, 2019 to Woodwind Village - Music for a game demo

2 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Rob Burnley

"Yeah cool, fair points just didn't want anyone getting scared off by potential equip…"

Rob Burnley replied Jul 20, 2019 to Exporting Notation Midi Files Directly Into DAW

14 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Rob Burnley

"There are musicians everywhere - unless you are in a remote area of course. But then…"

Rob Burnley replied Jul 19, 2019 to Exporting Notation Midi Files Directly Into DAW

14 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Rob Burnley

"I'm generalising there, and it does take the recording knowledge and experience but…"

Rob Burnley replied Jul 18, 2019 to Exporting Notation Midi Files Directly Into DAW

14 Jul 20, 2019
Reply by Rob Burnley

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service