Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Virtual Instrument Use and Reviews (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ethnic Sound Library, suggestions

I'm really interested in making middle eastern, chinese and perhaps also bag-pipe music, which sounds authentic. What would you suggest for…

Started by Lassi Tani

5 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Raymond Kemp

Best All In One Orch Libraries?

Are there any truly great all in one classical orchestra sample libraries out there? I have EWQL SO Gold, Garritan and Vienna SP 1. None of…

Started by michael diemer

24 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Raymond Kemp

New Virtual Instruments and composing

Hello everyone,  I have some joy I would like to share concerning the newest virtual instruments, and how I think they are at a point now w…

Started by William Gordon

28 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

Orchestral Software

Hi - I'd be interested to hear people's opinion of the best orchestral software.  Many thanks Robert

Started by Robert Lipfriend

6 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Cody D. Boyce

Mixing and Mastering Sampled Orchestral Audio

Hi everyone, I am having some trouble creating a finished project that sounds full and rich and not muffled. I compose orchestral music usi…

Started by John Hoge

18 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by michael diemer

Epic choir - suggestion

Hi! What vst(s) would you recommend for an epic-sounding choir? I would like something that focused more on sustains rather than staccato.

Started by David Ghitulescu

7 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by David Ghitulescu

Just Bought Vienna Special Edition

I am waiting for the dongle to arrive, so I can download the Vienna Strings Essential Orchestra. Got it for $384, dongle included, from Swe…

Started by michael diemer

8 May 31, 2013
Reply by michael diemer

Spitfire Loegria / EWQL Silk - JM GEORGE

Hi everyone Still happily busy working with Loegria and digging a little deeper into the library : At first I overlooked Stephenson's stea…

Started by Jean-Michel George

4 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Terry Jones

My latest cinematic track "Open The Gates!"

Hey guys, I wanted to share my latest track with you all. It's an epic cinematic orchestral piece, which is aimed at your typical Hollywoo…

Started by Harry Lightfoot

0 Aug 30, 2012

Play 3 Released!

Hey I just downloaded and installed Play 3.  I have almost every play library, except Hollywood Strings, and I'm looking forward to the per…

Started by Chris Merritt

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Ray Stirling

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service