Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Technology (265)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live Performances versus Recordings, Loops, etc.

Pre-recorded Loops and Samples In days gone by, there were no samples. There were no recordings. All performances were 'live' performances…

Started by Doug Lauber

2 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Doug Lauber

Condemnation towards computer generated music (Sample libraries and such)

Now this is something that happens to me quite often. Have you ever been in the situation where someone asked “What are you using to create…

Started by Denny Schneidemesser

147 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Biochips

Breathing life into midi

The most convincing midi arrangements using VST instruments sound completely natural - so much so that you could close your eyes and imagin…

Started by Adrian Allan

25 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Adrian Allan

Composing S/W

Hello All, I've Noteworthy Composer with me and I managed to compose and publish Piano Music in it. However, I find it very difficult to m…

Started by Nalinikanth Josyabhatla

6 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Nalinikanth Josyabhatla

Suggestions on Software/Hardware for beginning composer

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could help me by telling me what kind of stuff I need to record my songs on my computer. All I have curr…

Started by John Hoge

33 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Alexander Sadovski

VSL SE w/Logic Pro 8?

I'm seriously considering purchasing Vienna Symphonic Library Special Edition (extended). The promo states the installation also sets itsel…

Started by Adrian Peek

0 Oct 21, 2008

Pipe Organs

I'm plunging into the giant world of organ composition and I'm looking for a great software that would help me. I'm talking about a softwar…

Started by Patrik Ohlsson

11 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Per-Erik Rosqvist

Help me compose-PLEASE!

Hello, I'm new here and I was just wondering ifg anybody could help me with a issue I have. I'm trying to compose a song with EWQL Silver e…

Started by J

11 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Per-Erik Rosqvist

Looking for collaborators in orchestration

Using my poor-quality music studio, I have released several music pieces. I am looking for collaborators, who have access and knowledge of…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

Kontaktplayer

I have composed two pieces for symphony orch. /String orch. but I can´t record them because they are too "heavy" for my computer, or for th…

Started by Kjell Andersson

4 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Kjell Andersson

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Merritt.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service