Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Technology (299)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USEFUL DEALS

I'm currently in the process of buying new software and have come across a few good deals and wanted to share them with anyone who is inter…

Started by chris cole

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Deborah Young

Video Example - Get much more EWQLSO-Platinum instruments playing on one computer

Hi friends, I did a short example where you can see the result of my edited EWQLSO-Platinum instruments. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S

Started by Gunther Bombe

5 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by roon

Wallander Virtual Instrument winds/brass

Hello All, I'm in the process of picking out my initial VI programs. I have a Mac Pro and Logic. Recently I saw/heard a demo of Wallander…

Started by Laura Cook

5 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Ray Stirling

Great Free Reverb Plug-in

I'm still trying to figure out mixing. But in the process of learning I've discovered a great reverb plug-ins being offered for free by a c…

Started by Deborah Young

0 Dec 5, 2009

Problem with Cubase audio

I just bought a brand new HP computer running DDR3 RAM and I am having a reoccurring problem. The problem is that I am getting pops, buzzin…

Started by Jonathan C. Ulmer

6 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Jonathan C. Ulmer

eastwest and other huge virtual instruments, laptop technology and one big problem!

i use notebook "sony vaio" plus some virtuals. i love especially: steinberg hypersonic 2/ huge sounds-about 2000, not too much ram used, ve…

Started by Robert "Robby" Piotrowski

6 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Robert "Robby" Piotrowski

Oxygen 8 preset for GPO

hello, I just got the oxygen 8 MIDI keyboard and am trying to set it up for GPO.. I am not having any luck.. I have never programed such a…

Started by Mike

0 Nov 16, 2009

Using Garritan Through Finale?

Hello everyone... I bought GPO4 today but I cant figure out how to use the instruments in finale. I put the .dll vst files in the vst fold…

Started by Chris Rodier

0 Nov 10, 2009

Garritan aria version 4

Has anyone used the new version of Garritan yet? I know it's only $49 for the upgrade, but I was wondering how it differed from the second…

Started by Jeremy Cummings

11 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Cummings

Problem with Cubase SE (help needed)

One of my files (the Requiem) doesn't play anymore (the other files do). Only when I restart the PC and reload Cubase and the file will it…

Started by Simon Godden

0 Oct 6, 2009

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Merritt.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service