Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Technology (321)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with MIDI

I've run off some midis of my compositions, but they sound abisimal... Is there anything I can do about that for free? It needs to be somet…

Started by James Wise

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

Using VST instruments in Sibelius

After months of reading the manuals and experimenting I still feel that I am right at the beginning with this subject. Is there someone in…

Started by Jan Steele

4 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Jan Steele

Notion 3

Is there anybody here who has experience with Notion 3?  I've just ordered it, and would be grateful for any tales or yarns concerning your…

Started by Simon Godden

8 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Simon Godden

Guthman Musical Instrument Competition

Interesting article about the Guthman Musical Instrument Competition and the winners they chose this year. Kind of interesting trombone syn…

Started by Chris Alpiar

0 Apr 14, 2010

Reaper, Korg and VSTis

I am recording existing tracks from my Korg 01/WFD synth sequencer to Reaper. I have successfully recorded each track into Reaper. However…

Started by Deborah Young

10 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Deborah Young

Mastering / creating audio CD

Hello, I would like to create an audio CD with my tracks. The tracks sound well in good headphones but quite bad (compared with ordinary di…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

5 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

Slaving computers for Virtual Instruments.

I'm at the stage now where I'm about to start using slave computers to store virtual instruments and control them via a LAN / Ethernet from…

Started by Adam Weldon

1 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Chris Alpiar

Using More than one Computer

Hello all.To save on CPU and RAM I was thinking it would be nice to somehow slave my PC towers together.what software options are there out…

Started by Mike

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Chris Alpiar

Will symphonic orchestras survive?

I have a feeling that symphonic orchestras will be extinct. A few hundreds years ago so called "horn orchestras" were widespread, where eac…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

59 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Fredrick zinos

FINALLY I bought VE Pro last night...

Been downloading the free epic orchestra all night, so now I will have Special Edition + extended, Epic Orchestra and Overdrive + extended…

Started by Chris Alpiar

0 Feb 9, 2010

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service