Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Technology (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Affordable Percussion Libraries?

Hello fellow composers! I was wondering whether anyone as come across any reasonable priced percussion libraries? So far I have found AllAu…

Started by Archie Carter

0 Dec 22, 2014

What sampled pianos are you guys using?

Hey everybody,I wanted to hear what sampled pianos you've been using and what you think of it. I'm looking for something with versatility a…

Started by John Hilsen

8 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

Aftertouch -- Worth it?

Hey all,I'm looking to upgrade my studio's midi keyboard controller. I come from a background in piano, so I've been using a Yamaha P-95, a…

Started by John Hilsen

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by René Torenstra

Panning The Virtual Orchestra

OK, I have a new computer, Cinematic Strings 2, and my strings still sound terrible. Very frustrating. The winds sound OK, and I thought ge…

Started by michael diemer

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by The Lonely Goat

Cinesampes CineSymphony Lite

This may be interesting to those looking for a great orchestra sound set at a reasonable price although, that hasn't been announced yet :)…

Started by The Lonely Goat

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

Logic Pro-- Getting Used to It

So, what does everyone think of the new Logic Pro (I believe it's the X version)? It is hard for me to get used to new software, and this…

Started by Adam Brucks

0 Sep 30, 2014

Useful MIDI connector between different applications

Bome's MIDI translator -- I found this in another forum (Cockos's Reaper).  It allows to easily join different DAWs, sequencers and everyth…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

0 Sep 25, 2014

For those wishing to improve their vst instruments string section sound

http://music.tutsplus.com/tutorials/the-ultimate-list-of-tips-for-producing-sampled-strings--cms-21216

Started by The Lonely Goat

17 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Dan Depolito

I just bought Spitfire Loegria and can't figure out how to use it-- please help!!!

Does anyone know how to use Spitfire once I've added the library to Kontakt, selected string ensemble, and plugged it into Logic 9?  I can'…

Started by Hunter Bolton

0 Sep 9, 2014

Adding Depth

One problem I just can't seem to solve is hoe to add realistic depth to my midi orchestra. I know reverb is supposed to be the way, but it…

Started by michael diemer

17 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by michael diemer

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Merritt.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service