Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Technology (302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perfection

Without getting into questions about what music is, like “Is it notes on a page?” or “Is it what we hear?” or “Is it what we imagine?” I ha…

Started by Bob Porter

70 Apr 4
Reply by Ondib Olmnilnlolm

Maddening thing about Finale

Hey Finale users, help me with this one if you can. The most maddening thing about this program is that it always asks me to save a file wh…

Started by Gav Brown

6 Mar 22
Reply by Michael Sayers

Noteperformer for Sibelius

I have just installed the trial of note performer into my Sibelius 7.5.1. The result on some pieces has been quite good. More realistic ph…

Started by Michael Lofting

1 Mar 21
Reply by Bob Porter

Contrabassoon sample blats at the start of Sibelius playback

I think I remember having a similar problem before, but for the life of me I can't find my earlier notes and/or any solution despite search…

Started by Al Johnston

3 Mar 21
Reply by Bob Porter

Adding Depth

One problem I just can't seem to solve is hoe to add realistic depth to my midi orchestra. I know reverb is supposed to be the way, but it…

Started by michael diemer

18 Mar 18
Reply by Al Johnston

Kontakt 5 Crashes Cubase Pro 8

So I bit into the poison apple of technology, spent thousands of dollars on samples, Cubase, and computer upgrades and now every time I try…

Started by Rodney Carlyle Money

13 Mar 18
Reply by Al Johnston

New RAM Not Letting Computer Turn On

Several people have asked me have I found Cubase yet, and the answer is yes but I have not installed it yet because I am having a new RAM i…

9 Mar 7
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

Composers Only

Members,  moderators, and management,      A long-time member was forced off the forum because he chose to question the authenticity of O…

Started by Lawrence Aurich

3 Feb 24
Reply by Chris Alpiar

Library not Found in Kontakt

Quick question, when I try to "add library" in Kontakt concerning CineWinds and CinePerc it says "library not found" but works for CineBras…

3 Feb 21
Reply by Blake Cherry

Virtual (or hardware?) synths and microtones

hello folks, I've been wanting to do some synth stuff based on eastern modes, and I want to do it right, which means I'll need microtones.…

Started by Spiros Makris

0 Feb 19

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Merritt.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service