Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veni, veni Emanuel for Alto and Baritone single voices, Viola, and Piano

Veni, veni Emanuel for Alto and Baritone single voices, Viola, and Piano An arrangement for small ensemble of a very old hymn, technical…

Started by Jon Corelis

2 Sep 13
Reply by Jon Corelis

Chorale

My computer was in a good mood this week, it allowed me to choose 2 different instruments without crashing (!) I had to be quick before it…

Started by Joost Visser

6 Sep 12
Reply by Joost Visser

Prelude. (More light music) about 1'40"

Dilemma. Some years back I wrote a prelude for a local movie club. The midi files were scrapped with the Xp computer and the score is lost.…

Started by Dane Aubrun

19 Sep 12
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Fugal Variations in C Minor

This is a work that I began as a composition exercise, in preparation for writing a fugal variation to Gerd Prengel’s Beethoven sketch. It…

Started by Liz Atems

45 Sep 12
Reply by Liz Atems

Tolo - "Dreamchaser"

Good evening from a nicely warming up Johannesburg... So back to the guitar. This is a tune I wrote and recorded about my personal journey…

Started by Tony Lowther

5 Sep 11
Reply by Ramon Capsada Blanch

Piano Sonata in G Minor

Hello! Here is a new piano sonata allegro movement that I've written during the pandemic. I'd welcome any feedback you might have. Dan…

Started by Sassyfrood

9 Sep 11
Reply by Liz Atems

Land of the Morning Calm (A Symphonic Homage to Korea)

Hi All, I composed Land of the Morning Calm as an homage to South Korea, where I lived and worked for six and a half years. I conceived of…

Started by August Champlin

3 Sep 11
Reply by Joost Visser

Julie

My vision was of a young girl in a wheelchair alone in her room. In her imagination she rises up, dances ballet, before finally sinking bac…

Started by Michael Lofting

4 Sep 9
Reply by Michael Lofting

Parsimonious Trichords

Hello, This is a piece for piano based on Neo-Riemannian theory:https://soundcloud.com/ramon-capsada-blanch/parsimonious-trichordsIn the…

Started by Ramon Capsada Blanch

12 Sep 9
Reply by Ramon Capsada Blanch

Childhood - my most hearthbreaking piece

Dear All, I composed this piece few months ago, but now I had a little time to record it. I think this is my most heartbreaking piece I ha…

Started by Leber

2 Sep 9
Reply by Leber

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service