Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talespin Tribute - a childhood memory

This was really the greatest show of my childhood. Best thing I can remember was the music which really made me listening to film music at…

Started by Marc Teichert

3 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Marc Teichert

Piano Piece #2--Must be Said (the draft)

This the draft of the second piano piece for an instrumental set I'm working on. There will be eight in all. Please let me know what you t…

Started by Deborah Young

10 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by marv cripps

lyrics analysis

These are the lyrics to my song "Fallen Angel". The music and words came to me together, but i only feel comfortable about the chorus. Open…

Started by marv cripps

0 Mar 27, 2009

first offering

Hi, my name is Marv and I'm new here.I've listened to some of the things people have done and frankly it's a bit intimidating. However, if…

Started by marv cripps

5 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by marv cripps

My symphony movement 2

Well here it is. The strings sounds are still poor in places. When I get my main computer back from PC World (it crashed when using Play…

Started by Adrian Allan

12 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

Bittersuite - New Piece for Jazz Band

I'm about 95% finished with this latest piece that I've composed for my daughter's H.S. jazz band--I need to complete the guitar part and a…

Started by Glenn Simonelli

4 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Glenn Simonelli

Nella's Song --the expanded piano version

I've changed the title to Nella's Dream (and still trying to play it as I desire it to be played), but a couple of you mentioned wanting to…

Started by Deborah Young

4 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Deborah Young

New piece for high school jazz band

Here's my latest. It's a midi mock-up of a piece called "Division Street Shuffle" that I wrote for my daughter's high school jazz band. In…

Started by Glenn Simonelli

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Glenn Simonelli

New Piece, Celtic & New Age crossover

Greetings friends, peers, and teachers all. I've been working on a new piece of music. This 6/8 time score mixes elements of Celtic style…

Started by Jason Ward

4 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Ward

Nocturne in G minor

hello again people,I finished me 2nd Nocturne,you may hear it in my page ( http://composersforum.ning.com/profile/SpyrusTheVirus -the first…

Started by Spiros Makris

3 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Spiros Makris

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service