Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Orchestral Rock Piece

Hello everyone. I just recently completed a new piece of music. I have been heavily influenced by lots of rock bands in my life and grew up…

Started by Rob Richert

8 May 14, 2009
Reply by Mike

New Funnies On The Air

Besides my 'serious' work I love to create parodies and mixing musical styles that have not even heard of each other. Here are some example…

Started by Jochen Lehnert

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Jochen Lehnert

A collaboration with Marv Cripps and Darel Stevens.

This is a song for every man or woman who does whatever they must to provide for their family. It was recorded on tape decks - sound on sou…

Started by marv cripps

5 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

Reflections Suite UPDATE

Hi Everyone, UPDATE: I recently recorded real cello on Reflections Part 2 so listen if you get a chance. I recently completed a series of…

Started by Jack Pickett

5 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

My Complete Symphony - have a listen (when you can spare the time)

Although I've posted these movements separately in the past, now that it's complete, I thought that people might like to listen to and comm…

Started by Adrian Allan

9 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

Dark Troubles - Ideas

This song is a bunch of ideas for music for a movie I'm directing. It jumps around a lot. I saved it as Dark Troubles Suite, but I have no…

Started by Jeremiah Pena

7 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Jack Pickett

Lend me your ear

Hello everyone. My name is Rob Richert and I'm a young "Composer", (trying to be) out of Minneapolis MN. I thought I'd tell you all a littl…

Started by Rob Richert

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Rob Richert

music from marv's junkyard

I made this thing several years ago using my Arp Odyssey, Synsonic drums, a cheap Casio, a microphone, and a 4 track cassette. I realize th…

Started by marv cripps

4 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by marv cripps

My Symphony Movement 3

Here is the third movement of my symphony. It is a very early mix, and I'm still working on improving the very dry sounding brass. Updates…

Started by Adrian Allan

7 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

My new Piano piece

Please tell me what you think about my new (short) piano piece, Nella's Song. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I was not trying fo…

Started by Deborah Young

24 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Deborah Young

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service