Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,701)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ballad of Krampus and St. Nicholas

In various regions of the world – especially Austria and Hungary – It is believed that Krampus accompanies St. Nicholas during the Christma…

Started by Mike

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Adrian Allan

I'd like to share....

This piece of music, called "the former's will is fatter" (somehow directed to my older and by far more tonal piece "the latter shall splat…

Started by Ario

13 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Mike

My "Symphony No 1 - mov 2" (remastered)

Whilst trying in vain to download EWQLSO's new free package, I took a break and had a go at remastering the above (different IR, para EQ, c…

Started by Simon Godden

5 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Douglas Edward

Piano Trio

OK, heres something I put together for one of the chamber music ensembles here in college... The piece itself is lively and up-tempo- I go…

Started by Paul Cecchetti

3 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Ario

'Dies Irae' Jaunt

Guess what! I've been messing about with Windows Moviemaker again. How about this frisky little number? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np

Started by Simon Godden

4 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Simon Godden

The Last Dream ~My first post here XD~

Hello everyone :) I am new here, and I figured I would post my most recent song to see if anyone likes it. This is basically the thematic…

Started by Sam Dillard

11 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by David Bessler

Small ballet-phantasmagoria on Christmas motives

Well, in this pre-Christmas and pre-New Year music creation spree I've come to this 5.5 min piece. This is a humorously-scary small ballet-…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

7 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

Proof-reading Music for Strings and Horns

I have been working on this song while discussing Writing for Horns in the The Art of Composition section. please dont worry about the mp3…

Started by Mike

6 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Mike

3 New Pieces-Blue Sevant, Independence, Descending

3 new though unrelated pieces: Blue Sevant-my take on a Latin styled piece for Piccolo, Flute, French Horn, Trombone, Xylophone, Violin, Do…

Started by Brock Keith Martin

0 Jan 6, 2010

My first attempt with "MS Moviemaker"

Here, I've used the first movement of my symphony with various photographs of me and bits of artwork that I did using "MS Paint". Also, as…

Started by Simon Godden

1 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Anne Goodwin

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service