Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heavy Traffic for symphony orchestra

Hello, I am a new guy here. :) Right now I am studying composition in Lithuania academy of music and theater. I am on 4th year. This is my…

Started by Mantas Savickis

13 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

Tell me what you think and could be improved

I scored this using Finale 2006 and sequenced with FL 9 Tell me what you think! I need some honest feedback, so go at it!

Started by William Randal Bowers

2 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

String quartet, please help with my score

Hello, I am delving into the art of creating a printable score. most of my music I enter using guitar pro and then record the midi to wav f…

Started by Mike

9 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

Prelude No.2 Op.9

So, I made a prelude this time. I am a bit worried I didn't get the time signature properly. This is how I perceived it. If you have any su…

Started by Eric Darr

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

Otherland - Film Style Orchestra Track

This track started out as a basic idea on the piano, and I built it from there, and created this song, which in my opinion, is my best musi…

Started by Jeremiah Pena

3 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

Hi all

Hi everyone :) Thanks to Ray and Harpsichordal for the warm welcome and persuasion to post some of my music :) The music I'm about to post…

Started by Oliver Lloyd

2 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

Criticize this composition of mine...

Hello ,fellow composers! Please listen to this composition I wrote today and post some feedback on it. I hope you like it, but feel free t…

Started by Miguel Marquez

5 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jonathan White

Concerto for Orchestra, Piano and Drumkit - Movement 1

Those that are familiar with my music will be wondering why my "Concerto" is not on my page. The fact is, I wrote it when my production ski…

Started by Simon Godden

7 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Simon Godden

24-Tone Serial Piece for Computer

This was created in CSound and mastered in Logic 8: http://web.me.com/sly_raymond/wisconsinguitar/Blog/Entries/2009/12/18_Composition_Feat

Started by Lyle Raymond

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

My First Real Mix: "Beyond Beauty"

This is one of four songs that I'm gearing up to market. My goal is a mix that is suitable for mastering. I'd appreciate you critiques, com…

Started by Deborah Young

15 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Nalinikanth Josyabhatla

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service