Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,698)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fog - Work for Solo Piano

Hi there! A friend of mine told me about this forum, and it really looks awesome. So, I have this piano piece in progress and wanted some c…

Started by Ólavur Larsen

5 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Ólavur Larsen

proofreading help - Traffic, 2 short songs for string trio and oboe

These are for a dance company The theme is a person walking down the sidewalk watching downtown rush hour traffic.The song itself is set in…

Started by Mike

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Mike

Sacred Woes(Complete)

Written for a String Quintet, accompanied by String Orchestra with a Bass Drum, I recently renamed this piece "Piety and Woe."  I've been w…

Started by Brock Keith Martin

0 Mar 2, 2010

New Video for my music - please watch

Although I would like my music to stand on its own, the very nature of program music means that there is some sort of narrative, and this l…

Started by Adrian Allan

6 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Adrian Allan

Very atonal piece. Is it tolerable?

Hello, this short piece (2'25") is part of a suite for chamber orchestra & piano, which I am completing just now. It is absolutely aton…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

15 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

String and Horn Music, 3 songs

I have spent most of the past month writing and/or arranging these 3 songs. You have heard the second one in a past post however I have upd…

Started by Mike

5 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Mike

New Recording of My new composition - please listen and review

I posted this new piece last week and had only one (gratefully received) reply.The emphasis was on the score, which maybe put some people o…

Started by Adrian Allan

11 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Adrian Allan

New piece in 12-tone manner...

Attached are "Vst-Performance" and a pdf-score of the music...This is my second attempt at writing such music (first one being for string o…

Started by Ario

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Ario

Numerical sequences to find rhythmic patterns

I've just uploaded a piece for wind quintet - "Dämmerung - Twilight - Crepúsculo", where I use rhythmic patterns, which I found by using nu…

Started by Rudi [Rudolf Schmitt]

9 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Rudi [Rudolf Schmitt]

New Composition from me - please review

This is my latest offeringA word of warning first; the sound so far is that of Sibelius' in-built sounds, so only marginally better than ge…

Started by Adrian Allan

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Adrian Allan

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service