Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Light from the Darkness

Hi, This piece is written for Strings and Piano. Light from the Darkness Regards, Saul Saul Gefen · Light From The Darkness

Started by Saul Gefen

4 Jan 5
Reply by Saul Gefen

Sweet Hour Of Prayer

This is music based on an old hymn I grew up with xcalled " Sweet Hour Of Prayer"  I'm using Tina Quo Cello Legato, Joshua Bell violin, So…

Started by Timothy Smith

4 Jan 5
Reply by Gerd Prengel

Roseberry And Raspberry For Flute Violin Cello And Percussion

Roseberry And Raspberry For Flute Violin Cello And Percussion The melody is adapted from a Russian folk song. I've a version of this fo…

Started by Jon Corelis

2 Jan 5
Reply by Timothy Smith

Happy New Year!

A recently completed track of mine to usher in the new year. The drum programming was kinda tricky. Celtic Starise · Happy New Year

Started by Timothy Smith

5 Jan 5
Reply by Timothy Smith

Before the Battle

Hi Everyone, This is my latest Fantasy music work Before the Battle Regards, Saul Saul Gefen · Before The Battle

Started by Saul Gefen

7 Jan 2
Reply by Saul Gefen

Theme and Variations for solo piano

May I humbly invite you to listen to Theme and Variations for solo piano, composed years ago but recently recorded. Heavily influenced by…

Started by Michael Bates

0 Jan 2

Tolo - "This Life"

Happy New Year everyone - I hope your worlds are all at peace today - a fresh page.  Please find my latest track - 'This Life' - it is all…

Started by Tony Lowther

0 Jan 1

Semantic - Into The Night

Hello guys, i wanted to share my latest synthwave track with you. It's called "Into The Night". Let me know what you think about it :). h…

Started by Alexander Arnswald

0 Dec 31, 2020

Christmas Cheer for Alto and piano

Hello colleagues,This is one of 5 Xmas songs I wrote in conjunction with lyricist Miesha Lowery. When I asked her for lyrics, I didn’t give…

Started by Gav Brown

4 Dec 30, 2020
Reply by Gav Brown

Psalms 23 Green Pastures - תהילים כג (Revised Version)

This is a revised version of a previous work I posted here couple of weeks ago. Psalms 23 Green Pastures - תהילים כג Regards, Saul Sa…

Started by Saul Gefen

0 Dec 30, 2020

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service