Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Impressionist piece about evening.

The last piece in a suit about natural moods - and almost tonal. It’s the last piece I’ll write in this style. Gave me trouble. I scrapped…

Started by Dane Aubrun

25 on Friday
Reply by Ingo Lee

Tadeu (da razão)

This piece is part of a set of three pieces based on a book by the brazilian author Hilda Hilst. The book is "Tu não te moves de ti" (You d…

Started by Vinicius Bandeira

0 on Friday

The Queen's Chambers

Hi, This is my latest work in the classical/fantasy genre  Written for 2 Harps, Medieval Lute, and Flute, Hope you'll find it enjoyable.…

Started by Saul Gefen

2 on Friday
Reply by Saul Gefen

Orchestral symphony in the old style.

Hello, I have written a old style symphony and would like some feedback. Here is the first movement , I am currently orchestrating the othe…

Started by Andy Pattinson

5 on Thursday
Reply by Andy Pattinson

Piano Sonata in G major

A little Classical-style piano sonata I just finished.  Any comments would be most appreciated!

Started by Steven Linden

3 on Thursday
Reply by Steven Linden

The Voyage (Soundtrack)

Hi, This is my latest work. Sort of experimenting with new ideas, sounds and methods/ styles etc...  The Voyage Saul Gefen · THE VOYAG…

Started by Saul Gefen

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Saul Gefen

Wind Quintet in C

This work is intended for a local competition to my home, the Isle of Man; however we will have to see whether it goes ahead with the recen…

Started by Markus Boyd

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Lost on paths of chord spaces

I hope that in addition to listening and voting for the works in the COLORS CONTEST (I've already done it; a great level!) you will also ha…

Started by Ramon Capsada Blanch

0 Jan 8

The Gentleman (Part I.)

Guess who is he? The Gentleman (Part I.) Recording is from virtual rehearsals (read: straight from notation software).Plans are to set it…

Started by Fabio Biolcati

5 Jan 7
Reply by Fabio Biolcati

Piano composition - Midnight Waltz

Hi, here is my composition for a piano.  Regards, Simon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-WEfpkfsiM https://soundcloud.com/skony85/midni

Started by Szymon Skoneczny

6 Jan 6
Reply by Szymon Skoneczny

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service