Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COLORS CONTEST - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

YOUR VOTE REQUESTED!! Voting in this contest is open to all members. Please listen to all the entries in this contest and vote on your top…

Started by Gav Brown

31 1 hour ago
Reply by Saul Gefen

Wayfaring Stranger and Shall We Gather at the River, for SATB Choir and String Quartet

Hi all! I purchased CineStrings Solo from CineSamples a month ago. In order to explore the various articulations, I decided to rewrite a c…

Started by James Gilmour

4 7 hours ago
Reply by James Gilmour

Movement 3 of my Symphony in the old style.

Final movement, I tried to improve the sound and picture quality on this one. I used Ableton live10 Standard and Finale with Garratin sa…

Started by Andy Pattinson

0 7 hours ago

My Site

Hi I just redesigned and Updated my website. Comments, suggestions are welcome Regards, Saul Website

Started by Saul Gefen

4 11 hours ago
Reply by Saul Gefen

Song Without Words - mezzo + strings.

Hello there. A modern-ish work. I'd started an experimental quintet but the voice inspired me to write a stand-alone piece exploring variou…

Started by Dane Aubrun

10 15 hours ago
Reply by Dane Aubrun

Fugal Variations (revised version)

I finally have a draft to share of a REVISED VERSION of the piece I wrote over the summer and have been tinkering with, on and off, ever si…

Started by Liz Atems

20 on Friday
Reply by Liz Atems

Prelude in D for piano

May I humbly invite you to give a little listen to Prelude in D for solo piano. Composed some years ago but recently recorded. Inspired by…

Started by Michael Bates

0 on Thursday

Pain And Perseverance - Soundtrack

This is my second rock song ... I say rock because of the drums and the bass but it could be other genres as well TBH. I picture a harsh p…

Started by 8Rivers

0 on Thursday

2 Scherzi in c-minor for string quartett

Hi, for my string quartett I wrote 20 years ago this Scherzo, which somewhat has the character of a wild horse ride, with a development par…

Started by Gerd Prengel

3 on Thursday
Reply by Gerd Prengel

In Love

In Love Mastered Version Regards, Saul In Love Saul Gefen · IN LOVE (MASTERED)

Started by Saul Gefen

8 on Thursday
Reply by Saul Gefen

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service