Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

String quartett IV. Allegro vivacce

Here now my final movement of my string quartett in C-Major with a main theme based on Beethoven's last sketches for a string quintett: htt…

Started by Gerd Prengel

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Gerd Prengel

The Falling Mosquito (Jazz/Soundtrack)

I reuploaded this as the former version was too long This is 2:12 now  The night I started to compose this some mosquitos were giving me a…

Started by 8Rivers

11 2 hours ago
Reply by 8Rivers

The Cradle Song of Mary

The Cradle Song of Mary A traditional Christmas carol for SATB quartet or choir, adapted from old sources. The audio file was created wit…

Started by Jon Corelis

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Jon Corelis

Late September - for piano (3')

This is the last piece of the collection for a book of progressive studies.  In this piece, there was no need to hold back technical demand…

Started by gregorio X

11 5 hours ago
Reply by gregorio X

Orchestral piece with a Spanish touch

Hi again, nice to see the high activity is continuing in this forum. I have just listened to a few of the latest work and will listen more…

Started by Kjell Prytz

0 6 hours ago

"Symphonic" movement (modal) 4'50"

The final part of a loosely titled symphony. The two earlier movements were posted here a while back. This one more strictly conforms to it…

Started by Dane Aubrun

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Kjell Prytz

Score for Lotte Reiniger's silhouette movie "Cinderella" for piano, choir, and orchestra

Hi all, here it is just a little extract from the aforementioned (super humble) score: https://vimeo.com/471907651 Thank you all for the ti…

Started by Gabriele

4 7 hours ago
Reply by Kjell Prytz

Freedom - orchestral

Hi! This is a piece, I wrote lately. I will appreciate comments and criticism.  https://youtu.be/Osxld_FAuNA

Started by Szymon Skoneczny

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Kjell Prytz

Tongues Of Angels

This is a piece I made with intention to stay on theme weaving instruments in and out of the composition. Intention is meditative, relaxin…

Started by Timothy Smith

0 7 hours ago

Fantasia for Solo Piano - Explanation/Score

Hi, This is my latest composition for solo piano. For those of you that were following a discussion between Dane Aubrun and myself he made…

Started by Saul Gefen

3 8 hours ago
Reply by Timothy Smith

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service