Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dark Troubles - Ideas

This song is a bunch of ideas for music for a movie I'm directing. It jumps around a lot. I saved it as Dark Troubles Suite, but I have no…

Started by Jeremiah Pena

7 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Jack Pickett

Lend me your ear

Hello everyone. My name is Rob Richert and I'm a young "Composer", (trying to be) out of Minneapolis MN. I thought I'd tell you all a littl…

Started by Rob Richert

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Rob Richert

music from marv's junkyard

I made this thing several years ago using my Arp Odyssey, Synsonic drums, a cheap Casio, a microphone, and a 4 track cassette. I realize th…

Started by marv cripps

4 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by marv cripps

My Symphony Movement 3

Here is the third movement of my symphony. It is a very early mix, and I'm still working on improving the very dry sounding brass. Updates…

Started by Adrian Allan

7 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

My new Piano piece

Please tell me what you think about my new (short) piano piece, Nella's Song. I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I was not trying fo…

Started by Deborah Young

24 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Deborah Young

Talespin Tribute - a childhood memory

This was really the greatest show of my childhood. Best thing I can remember was the music which really made me listening to film music at…

Started by Marc Teichert

3 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Marc Teichert

Piano Piece #2--Must be Said (the draft)

This the draft of the second piano piece for an instrumental set I'm working on. There will be eight in all. Please let me know what you t…

Started by Deborah Young

10 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by marv cripps

lyrics analysis

These are the lyrics to my song "Fallen Angel". The music and words came to me together, but i only feel comfortable about the chorus. Open…

Started by marv cripps

0 Mar 27, 2009

first offering

Hi, my name is Marv and I'm new here.I've listened to some of the things people have done and frankly it's a bit intimidating. However, if…

Started by marv cripps

5 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by marv cripps

My symphony movement 2

Well here it is. The strings sounds are still poor in places. When I get my main computer back from PC World (it crashed when using Play…

Started by Adrian Allan

12 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service