Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,806)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Orchestration/Score Feedback - ELECTRIC (Full Orchestra)

Hi All, Looking for feedback on the orchestration/score for this 90 second cue...  Really any constructive criticism is welcome! I realize…

Started by John Driscoll

17 Mar 3
Reply by John Driscoll

Presenting my new composition "Memento Mori", seeking opinions as well as constructive critisism!

Hej all! This track which i present here is part of a bigger piece, a suite which is related with the classic myth of the Holy Grail as in…

Started by Lamrpos Marantos

2 Mar 3
Reply by Lamrpos Marantos

Serendipitous Star

This composition might be a little difficult to listen to. As I lack formal music education, I have always grouped instrumental music into…

Started by MM Coston

12 Mar 2
Reply by MM Coston

Contemplative piece for guitar and orchestra

This music aims at depicting the state of thoughtfulness striving for insight, which happened to me a few times in life and I remember so c…

Started by Kjell Prytz

10 Mar 2
Reply by Kjell Prytz

My "small" big band experience

Hello everyone! In my piece "Caroline" I gave a try to the big band instruments: trumpet, alto&tenor saxes, trombone (I have never used…

Started by Victor Kireev

3 Mar 1
Reply by Keith J Hampton

Fusion Cuisine by Breezz Studio.

Hi! I wanted to share this.  Jazz fusion is a musical genre that developed in the late 1960s when musicians combined aspects ofjazz harmo…

Started by artur bayramgalin

0 Feb 27

New Wind Ensemble piece!

Here's something that I wrote recently, and it was performed at the RCM in the main concert hall.  It's for 16 players: 2 flutes + piccolo…

Started by Lara Poe

13 Feb 26
Reply by Lara Poe

Farewell to Montse

One of those I call "double songs", or song within song. The Spanish lyrics are by Federico Garcia Lorca, the Greek ones (given in rough tr…

Started by Socrates Arvanitakis

6 Feb 26
Reply by Socrates Arvanitakis

Kinda Happy- Suggestions/Critique Request

I'm happy with the track overall, but I have a concern that the string runs about 2/3 of the way through  may go on too long.  I would appr…

Started by Marc Eugene Farmer

6 Feb 25
Reply by Marc Eugene Farmer

Fantasie Nr.2

Hi I wanted to share this. What do you think? Cheers I hope everyone has a nice weekend! Timo

Started by Timo Schuemer

5 Feb 25
Reply by Timo Schuemer

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service