Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,759)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My first pieces here | Skyrim inspired music

Hello, friends. I'm new in this forum, so I would like you to invite in two stories inspired by The Elder Scrolls game series lore. I think…

Started by Sylwester Faustmann

3 Jan 2
Reply by Sylwester Faustmann

Spaceboy- Avant garde questionable music

No, there's no score. I could score if you really wanted.  This is likely far too dissonant for most on here. Actually, maybe not. There's…

Started by The Double E

9 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Ingo Lee

Silent Night

Here's me playing and improvising Silent Night on flugelhorn during a Christmas Eve service. Thanks for listening.  https://youtu.be/cod8YX

Started by Rodney Carlyle Money

30 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Jim Tribble

Mirror Rim

Something I wrote this summer– it's a piece for 16 instruments (flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone, harp, piano, 2 per…

Started by Lara Poe

15 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Lara Poe

Tor

Here's my latest track for piano and strings/electronics. Tips and suggestions greatly appreciated! Tor -Robert

Started by Robert Fisher

17 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Jim Tribble

[Piano] Impromptu in F minor "We'll meet again" - Jeremie Lhomme

Hey! I'm back with another piano piece. The original idea was the loss of a loved one.I hope you will like it. :)https://soundcloud.com/j-r

Started by Jérémie Lhomme

13 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Paul Copeland

yellow mood - guitar trio + video

I feel more and more confident with my work, since I came here.  many thanks to everyone who helps me with this. so, my new one-man-band pi…

Started by serg childed

2 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Colin Dougall

"Sails and Waypoints" - new recording with full orchestra

Hey all, I did another one. It's a more considered and less complicated piece than the previous session with this company (here if you're…

Started by Dave Dexter

16 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Dave Dexter

electric guitar trio

I finished a short trio recently in the spirit of baroque.  I played it in a rock set, but I tried to make it look like a harpsichord ))  t…

Started by serg childed

13 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Ray Kemp

A piano song.. with melody

I wrote this on my piano and plopped all the notes into the Sonar piano roll then overlaid the melody and added the rest of the arrangemen…

Started by Rick

0 Dec 14, 2017

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service