Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,718)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inspired by Disney movie "Inside Out"

I watched the movie "Inside Out" and was touched by the "Sadness" character, sat down at my piano and this tune is the result. It needs a v…

Started by Rick

4 Nov 10
Reply by Bob Morabito

I'm getting played on ClassicFm! excite!

I'm surprised my own self, but my piece St. Clement's Isle (first track in this link) is getting played on ClassicFM next Saturday, 9pm GMT…

Started by Dave Dexter

13 Nov 10
Reply by Julie Harris

Two choral octet recordings

I recorded with a choral SSAATTBB octet last weekend and finished the editing on them today. One of them is my piece St Clement's Isle, whi…

Started by Dave Dexter

2 Nov 10
Reply by Dave Dexter

Freeform Chord Work in C minor

This isn't really anything more than a brainstorming session. I am posting it here also to get some feedback on whether this piece is enjoy…

Started by Brock Martin (The Driftersoul)

2 Nov 5
Reply by Brock Martin (The Driftersoul)

Promise

For solo piano. A mixture of styles and sounds. Score attached. Comments and questions invited https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_P-BUHmQg

Started by Gav Brown

12 Nov 5
Reply by Gav Brown

Untitled for Strings in A minor

This is just a quick thing I did while trying to get back into the swing of things.  If you have Sibelius, feel free to check out the score…

Started by Patrick Boynton

25 Nov 5
Reply by Kevin riley

My latest track

Dear Forum, I am currently working on some new tracks, and would love to have some critique over my latest track 'Into Space'. https://sou…

Started by Owain Hoskins

0 Nov 3

I have no more name

Only a little music :

Started by Yoshed

6 Nov 3
Reply by Bob Morabito

Black Recorder

I haven't been on this forum in a while...... The other day I tried to write a dense piece for 12 recorders. It's largely tonal but I thin…

Started by Victor Eijkhout

6 Nov 3
Reply by Bob Morabito

My most recent composition: Reflections on immortality of atoms

Hi guys!Long time without posting here, I was working in this piece, that I want to share with you.Two percussionists, electric guitar, liv…

Started by Paul Wegmann

4 Nov 2
Reply by Paul Wegmann

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service