Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,558)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Art Rock/Electronic Song ( Urban Conundrum )

Urban Conundrum I'd love to hear what you think https://soundcloud.com/m_masoomi/urban-conundrum songs that have affected me to compose thi…

Started by 8Rivers

12 Sep 26
Reply by 8Rivers

String quartett: II. Andante cantabile con varazioni , III. Scherzo Presto

Here now the next 2 movements from my string quartett: II.  Andante with 10 variations on Beethoven's quite simple, almost Mozart-like ske…

Started by Gerd Prengel

0 Sep 25

The White Knight's Song by Lewis Carroll

The White Knight's Song by Lewis Carroll The melody is adapted from the Cornish folk song The keenly lode.  The original lyrics have been…

Started by Jon Corelis

0 Sep 25

The Dance Begins for Viola, Cello, and Double Bass

Hello Colleagues, this is one of a series of 3 pieces written to be interstitial music at a dance concert hosted by my local composers grou…

Started by Gav Brown

11 Sep 23
Reply by Tillerich

Strjng quartett in C-Major I. Andante maestoso / Allegro

You may know by now that I love to write works inspired by scetches by Beethoven. This is true in particular with my string quartett based…

Started by Gerd Prengel

5 Sep 22
Reply by Liz Atems

Elves Passing Through The Forest

Hi, This is my latest work. Best Wishes, Saul Elves Passing Through The Forest Saul Gefen · Elves Passing Through The Forest

Started by Saul Gefen

10 Sep 22
Reply by Saul Gefen

Sarabande - for Piano (3'40")

The sarabande type of framing has always had a strong resonance for me. Baroque in flavor - mostly... Thanks for listening. https://soundcl…

Started by gregorio X

12 Sep 22
Reply by gregorio X

Farewell: Song for Baritone and Piano by A. E. Housman

Farewell: Song for Baritone and Piano by A. E. Housman In the past I've been reluctant to post vocal pieces on this forum, since I can onl…

Started by Jon Corelis

2 Sep 22
Reply by Jon Corelis

Five songs from A E Housman for tenor and piano

Five songs from A E Housman for tenor and piano Version of 15 September 2020. The sound file was generated with software using synth cho…

Started by Jon Corelis

4 Sep 22
Reply by Jon Corelis

Remembrance revised ending

Dedicated to the emergency service and healthcare people who have given their lives in the bushfires and pandemic. StaffPad and Spitfire C…

Started by Michael Lofting

17 Sep 22
Reply by Timothy Smith

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service