Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nella's Song --the expanded piano version

I've changed the title to Nella's Dream (and still trying to play it as I desire it to be played), but a couple of you mentioned wanting to…

Started by Deborah Young

4 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Deborah Young

New piece for high school jazz band

Here's my latest. It's a midi mock-up of a piece called "Division Street Shuffle" that I wrote for my daughter's high school jazz band. In…

Started by Glenn Simonelli

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Glenn Simonelli

New Piece, Celtic & New Age crossover

Greetings friends, peers, and teachers all. I've been working on a new piece of music. This 6/8 time score mixes elements of Celtic style…

Started by Jason Ward

4 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Ward

Nocturne in G minor

hello again people,I finished me 2nd Nocturne,you may hear it in my page ( http://composersforum.ning.com/profile/SpyrusTheVirus -the first…

Started by Spiros Makris

3 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Spiros Makris

Dark Troubles Theme

This is the latest composition of mine. I just finished it an hour ago. It's mostly orchestral, with a slight amount of synthesizers in the…

Started by Jeremiah Pena

10 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Jeremiah Pena

La petite Nocturne

You can listen to it here http://composersforum.ning.com/profile/SpyrusTheVirus .there a description as well,there. I'd really like to hear…

Started by Spiros Makris

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by AFG

Concertante No. 3 for Violin and Piano in D minor

This is the 3rd Concertante in a series of "Concertantes" that I am composing. The Concertantes are meant to be single movement pieces that…

Started by H. Archibald

3 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by H. Archibald

Symphony 1 first movement

Hi If you get a chance, please listen to my first movement. It is done with cubase and East West Play Gold. It is a work in progress - pr…

Started by Adrian Allan

5 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Adrian Allan

St Kilda 1930 - piano music

This is one of the first videos I ever did, so it is in a fairly raw state - the VST sounds need attention and the piece itself needs some…

Started by Adrian Allan

0 Dec 6, 2008

'Equinox' - early version of a composition in progress

I thought I would post this early sketchy version of a tune I am working on. I will post newer versions, as an illustration of an evolution…

Started by Doug Lauber

0 Dec 4, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service