Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,654)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Islay symphonic poem - now added to videos here

Hi. I have posted my piece Islay Symphonic poem here before (about a year ago). But the last time it was a Youtube link, but now it's on t…

Started by Adrian Allan

1 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Adrian Allan

Improvisation-based compositions

Hello composers, I would like to get your feedback about the short piano and orchestra pieces uploaded into my profile here (see the audio…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

1 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

New Gloria.......Sung by 'Wordbuilder'

Hi All Would welcome any feedback from the 'classical' crowd on my new Gloria. Thought I'd try out the Wordbuilder VST that works with EWQL…

Started by Andy Schofield

5 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Peter Dewar-Finch

New Piano Concerto

Hi there I thought this looked like the right place to post to get some feedback on my recent piano concerto. I'm not sure however how to m…

Started by Andy Schofield

2 Oct 10, 2008

Piece for Classical Guitar (played by me) and orchestra

This is my composition for classical guitar and orchestra. It's a sort of rondo form. I play on it, live, and the other sounds are (as eve…

Started by Adrian Allan

13 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Doug Lauber

The Force Creative - what do you think ?

I'm not religious and certainly not creationist, but I was given the task of setting some "spiritual" lyrics to music, so I obliged and gav…

Started by Adrian Allan

0 May 2, 2008

Demo Recording Of My Song - Dark Distant Memories

Hi, i start with a note of caution to listeners: this is only a demo and not a finished product by any means. For starters, the song is "su…

Started by Adrian Allan

9 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Adrian Allan

Islay - Symphonic Poem - your thoughts/ suggestions ?

Hi I'm new to these forums, but I thought you might like to hear my symphonic poem, Islay. It is scored for a small orchestra and piano. I…

Started by Adrian Allan

11 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by Adrian Allan

Symphony No. 2 mv 1 "In the Womb"

Explores the four stages of birth as noted by Stanislav Graf. To play, please click the following link: http://www.soundclick.com/player/

Started by Karen E. Peace

3 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Karen E. Peace

Music Dissection : Atonal funk thing

This is something I've been fooling with for my next CD project. I'm interested in seeing if it seems to hang together and make any sense t…

Started by phil Kelly

13 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Mark Taylor

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service