Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Andy Hughes Suite

Andy Hughes Suite A while ago I lost a friend very dear to me. You can read about him here. This is a suite I composed in his memory. Th…

Started by Jack Pickett

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Jack Pickett

Music Critiques

Hello, my name is Diazo, nice to meet everyone. I just joined the site and I must say that I am very impressed with the talent here, I can…

Started by Diazo Soul Print

0 Aug 15, 2009

Exotic Grandure

Im still working on the name but i think this one fits so far, its a piece for 2 Violins, Cello, Bass, Viola, Piano, and Harp. Im wondering…

Started by Brock Keith Martin

2 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Brock Keith Martin

And finally.... after 9 months of blood, sweat and tears, here it is: The last movement of my 1st symphony.

This has probably been my biggest challenge yet. Writing a symphony, especially one of a cyclic nature, is difficult. I'm allowed to say th…

Started by Simon Godden

35 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Simon Godden

Several Compositions

I've just joined up to this site. I have several compositions on my site and rather than spam this forum I'll just link to it... leetobin.…

Started by Lee Tobin

5 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Mike

Piano Improvisation with Cards

Hi! Recently I've been returning to my improvisational roots for composing by recording improvisations. I have started making Youtube video…

Started by Kento

0 Aug 4, 2009

In the House of Sirenum Scopuli

Composed this the other day. can be played on one or two pianos but it is really for two pianos that are set on far sides of a stage for th…

Started by Mike

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

Legend of Zelda's Saria Song as a jazz piano piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6wdiWP9gfc Backstory/overview: Early in the morning hours I was inspired to write this piece in one sitti…

Started by Kento

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kento

Piano composition - Second Home

Here's another piano composition! This one was based on an improvisation and is lyrical but has a simple accompaniment. Feel free to let me…

Started by Kento

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Adrian Allan

God Scatters Beauty

This is literally my most recent completed work. And in this context when I say completed I mean I have stopped composing on this piece and…

Started by Tyler Hughes

3 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Tyler Hughes

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service