Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Piece Lady of the Lake (Video)

Hi everyone Another new piece this time focusing on a much more folk sound to match the theme of the Lady of the Lake.  Please let me kno…

Started by Alex Oliver Cawley

6 Apr 17
Reply by Alex Oliver Cawley

Samsara (Title not Definitive) - Movement For Orchestra and Percussions

Hi ! My name is Michel-ange MERINO. As i've just finished writing a Movement for Orchestra, i thought i could share it with you to have you…

Started by Michel-ange MERINO

6 Apr 15
Reply by Mike Hewer

String Quartet - Complete

https://soundcloud.com/artlowell/string-quartet-complete-audio-only

Started by Art Lowell

7 Apr 14
Reply by Art Lowell

BOOR: Original Soundtrack

Hello guys! I want to share with you my last work, the original soundtrack for the game BOOR:  BOOR - Original Soundtrack The soundtrac…

Started by Paltian

7 Apr 12
Reply by Ray

Soaring High (Over Standing Rock)

I'm new to the forum and wanted to share a piece I just finished about a week ago called Soaring High Over Standing Rock. I am interested i…

Started by Benjamn Ray Maisonet

10 Apr 11
Reply by Benjamn Ray Maisonet

Bruised Fingers (EDM)

So, I am kinda new to making EDM (having only one previous electronica piece that I posted here back in December), so be as critical as nec…

11 Apr 6
Reply by roger stancill

Thumbelina (Suite for Orchestra)

Hello, all. I made this account a few years back, but had a few babies in the meantime and haven't posted anything until now. I'm really an…

Started by Noah Brode

11 Apr 6
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

Wedding Recessional

Here’s my latest piece. It’s actually quite old, but until recently I thought  it lost. But I was digging around through some old sheet mus…

Started by Gav Brown

8 Apr 3
Reply by Gav Brown

New Piece using Crashing Glasses sound

Hi Composers!I made this new piece just using glass sounds, I found a lot of possibilities like melodic potentialities and textures. I used…

Started by Paul Wegmann

7 Apr 1
Reply by Paul Wegmann

Ave Libertas

So I recently got a new job as a composer for a YouTube company, and I've moved to the Philippines. I wanted to share my first fully produc…

6 Mar 30
Reply by Benjamn Ray Maisonet

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service