Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (3,558)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gavotte

After my last piece “Impact” I set out to write something simple, no big events, no drama, just one piano and a fun bunch of notes smiling…

Started by Joost Visser

11 Oct 7
Reply by Joost Visser

Impact

I wrote this piece for orchestra but unfortunately I am limited by my vintage MacPro which crashes whenever I even think of additional timb…

Started by Joost Visser

12 Oct 7
Reply by Joost Visser

Scherzo In E major No. 1 for Solo Piano

Hi, This is one of my piano works titled: Scherzo In E major No. 1 - Prestissimo Score is attached, Best Wishes, Saul

Started by Saul Gefen

0 Oct 5

Anatolia for String Quartet

Anatolia for String Quartet This composition is an attempt to use the special qualities of the traditional string quartet to explore q…

Started by Jon Corelis

0 Oct 5

Autumn

Hi, I'm performing my latest composition for solo piano Autumn Score attached, Regards, Saul Saul Gefen · Autumn

Started by Saul Gefen

11 Oct 4
Reply by Saul Gefen

Sonata in Bb - 3rd Movement

May I humbly invite you give a little listen to the newly released 3rd and final movement of my Sonata in Bb, heavily influenced by Ludwig…

Started by Michael Bates

2 Oct 4
Reply by Michael Bates

Two Irish Dances for Flute, Violin, and Piano

Two Irish Dances for Flute, Violin, and Piano A recent revision of a piece that has proved one of the most popular I've posted on other s…

Started by Jon Corelis

0 Oct 3

Need ears and opinions for my Sonata

Hey everybody! I'm new here and also pretty new to composing, so I'd love some opinions on my music if you would find the time. Thank you…

Started by Aaron's Back Room Studio

2 Oct 2
Reply by Dane Aubrun

The Roman Coin

So...I came to a conclusion after my last song. I'm listening to great composers all the time, trying to learn, and I'm doing them instead…

Started by Douglas Locke

3 Sep 30
Reply by Ingo Lee

Should I throw This In The Bin?

This centers around the question of what you might use as building blocks for music and why you might discard something you worked on.Thi…

Started by Timothy Smith

13 Sep 29
Reply by Timothy Smith

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service