Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,780)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fugue in c minor

fugue i wrote 8 or so years ago.  was my first composition that wasn't a simple menuet or invention).  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa17

Started by steven gustin

2 on Saturday
Reply by steven gustin

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Hi, First : sorry for my silence in your previous comments, some worries to solve... My apologies. Here two parts of one painting, a dipt…

Started by Yoshed

2 Feb 13
Reply by Yoshed

"Brazilian Journey" - piano composition

Here is another short "sketch", not sure what this would classify as other than "modern" with jazz leanings. Influenced heavily by Gershwin…

Started by Keith J Hampton

2 Feb 12
Reply by Keith J Hampton

Umbra

Hello everyone,Wanted to share my most recent track and final piece of my album. With this I was going for a strong but intimate atmospheri…

Started by Robert Fisher

1 Feb 11
Reply by Keith J Hampton

Waltz - G minor - Tractu Temporis - in progress

Dear All, I would like to introduce my new piano piece, which is under creation. I would like to ask for some ida, how to improve it. Curr…

Started by Leber

4 Feb 11
Reply by Leber

Dystopia

Hello Guys, This is my new track, I hope you'll like it! 

Started by Olivér Kovács

3 Feb 10
Reply by Robert Fisher

My compositions

Hi everyone! I joined to forum today and i want to share two of my recent compositions. I'm not very good guitar player so please forgive m…

Started by Caspian Moon

11 Feb 10
Reply by Caspian Moon

Fantasia in D Major

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I listened to a few pieces posted here and enjoyed it very much! There are some very creative and talent…

Started by Timo Schuemer

5 Feb 9
Reply by Keith J Hampton

Aftermath - a new composition

Hi All, I wrote this last week - Its a short melancholy piece about a victorious King who looks at the battlefield in the aftermath of a d…

Started by Vn

2 Feb 6
Reply by Vn

Does anyone know who composes similar to this style?

In an effort to add a comparison to my bio I am writing, I need to find a composer with a writing style similar to mine. I am posting the s…

Started by MM Coston

8 Feb 5
Reply by Emily F. Singleton

RSS

donate

© 2018   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service