Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New work For Pipe Organ

Hi All Here's a new work for Pipe Organ (I would call it a new piece but in Scotland a piece is something you eat with jam). Hopefully I've…

Started by Colin Dougall

7 on Monday
Reply by Colin Dougall

How's the arrangement?

Here's a song I wrote and arranged. Thoughts anyone? It started as an acoustic guitar finger picking thing and as I started arranging it th…

Started by Rick

3 on Monday
Reply by Rick

Gavotte

This piece is the second in a Suite of Antique Dances. The intent is to have dancers perform as the music plays. The gavotte is a dance in…

Started by Lawrence Aurich

0 on Friday

Just Sisters

Hey all, About 25 years ago I was tapped by a filmmaker to do a theme song for a TV sitcom she was trying to get produced about 2 look-alik…

Started by Gav Brown

0 Nov 16

mp3 not playing

I was informed that my FINALE generated mp3s were not working.  That's like a car mechanic telling you your car doesn't work, & then le…

Started by Gary Bob Mosse

2 Nov 16
Reply by Gav Brown

A Walk In The Park

Hello All! Frankly I'm a little nervous to upload my very first piece of music on this site but here goes! Again, this is my numero uno an…

Started by Peter Lysander

7 Nov 16
Reply by Bob Morabito

Piano for the soul.

Hey my name is Gabriel.. An old composition of mine i enjoy, just felt sad as i can't play anymore since i hurt my hand, it's nice when peo…

Started by Gabriel Kovalov

9 Nov 16
Reply by Manfred Goop

Castle Grounds for Concert Band - One of my first "official" compositions

Hey all, I just joined the forums recently :) I would like to share my most recent piece: I've recently completed, in what I think is my b…

Started by Eric Fregoso

0 Nov 15

Escape from Persia

I composed this for a submission to Taxi.com but it was rejected because it sounded like it was "taking us on a journey" when that particul…

Started by Joshua Moore

4 Nov 15
Reply by Joshua Moore

electric guitar trio

I finished a short trio recently in the spirit of baroque.  I played it in a rock set, but I tried to make it look like a harpsichord ))  t…

Started by serg childed

9 Nov 15
Reply by Ray K Bigglesworth

RSS

© 2017   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service