Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,654)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commodore 64 track with some attempted grandeur (on request)

Well, I hesitate to post this because it is so minimalist, but it was requested in another thread. It was loosely inspired by Yoshed's tra…

Started by Lars Johan Martin Nilsson

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Dave Moorman

Happiness - Bielka

Hello Guys, Today I present you a collaboration that I made with a young singer called Elyos a few months ago. It's a song that describes w…

Started by Bielka

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Bielka

Bouncy Anticowboy

Telegraph stations go warm from coast to coast with warnings about a certain wanted murderer, dead or alive. Meanwhile, on the prairie, our…

Started by Lars Johan Martin Nilsson

0 on Tuesday

We were elephants

A soundtrack for strings and piano. Thanks for your comments.

Started by Yoshed

9 on Monday
Reply by Ray

Ah, what the hell.. more Fuguelectronica with Prolation Technique and Cheesy Rhythm Track, aka, Kontrapunktus Funktus et Krunktus

The title says it all.

Started by Kristofer Emerig

23 May 22
Reply by Kristofer Emerig

Breezz Studio - Ornament

Wandering percussion with sizzling cymbal sounds are accompanied by ethnic elements and the lead piano. Breezz Studio - Ornament

Started by artur bayramgalin

1 May 21
Reply by Benjamn Ray Maisonet

String Quartet no 3 - movement 3

And here's number three. To get some interesting movement in the slow intro was the big challenge here. I¨m not used to writing slow stuff.…

Started by Lennart Östman

0 May 20

Accretion Disk... (and more)

Hey Everyone,  I've been quite busy. I've composed 4 pieces in the last week, one of which I'm more proud of than the others. Although, I…

Started by Benjamn Ray Maisonet

0 May 20

The encounter - Bielka

Hello, Is there a place here for foreign composers ? I'm Bielka and I come from Paris, France. I composed some french songs talking about,…

Started by Bielka

1 May 19
Reply by Bielka

String Quartet no 3 - movement 2

And here's the second movement. The movements of this quartet are much more connected than in my previous quartets. But that will not be no…

Started by Lennart Östman

6 May 19
Reply by Lennart Östman

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service