Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Music Analysis and Critique (2,709)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can this forum keep going?

Ive read a few posts --including myself--showing interest in keeping this forum going. I would hope anyone that is interested will respond…

Started by Bob Morabito

3 Sep 1
Reply by Bob Morabito

Quint Quart Second Movement

https://soundcloud.com/larya/quint-quart-second-movement The second movement has the same structure (ABCA) as the first movement, (only th…

Started by Lawrence Aurich

7 Aug 28
Reply by Lawrence Aurich

Journey with the Moonlight

Started by Olivér Kovács

0 Aug 20

A Small Piece for Orchestra :) about a small village in South of France.

HI, I just finished a short piece for orchestra in Sibelius with Note Performer, it took me 6 hours to write it. This short piece is about…

Started by Michel-ange MERINO

0 Aug 19

VARIATIONS ON A CELTIC AIR

The following is a set of variations for solo harp on a well-known Celtic tune. "Bonny at Morn", which I want to input as an instrumental p…

Started by Socrates Arvanitakis

6 Aug 18
Reply by Ingo Lee

Perpetuum mobile

Trying to take some advice to heart of those who mean well to me... Here is a trio with a set of instruments you won't find together that o…

Started by Erwin van Delft

1 Aug 15
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Fugue on a theme by Erwin van Delft

Yes, fugue fever continues. :-P  I hereby apologize to anyone who might be allergic to, have a phobia of, or otherwise dislike or disdain f…

Started by H. S. Teoh

7 Aug 14
Reply by H. S. Teoh

Acoustic (classical) Guitar

Having moved to Spain at the beginning of June I am attempting to absorb myself in Spanish music generally. However, having been introduced…

Started by Stephen Lines

20 Aug 12
Reply by roger stancill

Anyone with experience or knowledge of SATB choral quartets/octets? I need aid :)

Hey all!So I'm planning on recording with a small choir soon and am composing in that wonderful old English four-voice sacred style. Initia…

Started by Dave Dexter

13 Aug 11
Reply by Steve Chandler

Innocence Lost (Rough draft of the track form Mvmnt. I of Trumpet Concerto)

"Innocence, once lost, can never be regained. Darkness, once gazed upon, can never be lost." ~John Milton This is the rough draft of the…

Started by Rodney Carlyle Money

4 Aug 11
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Merritt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service