Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Film, TV, and Game Composing (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Full Electronic Film/Game Scores for video games?

I'm looking for full electronic music scores for games/films. So I was wondering if anyone here can list some that they really like. I'm a…

Started by Damian C.

5 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Damian C.

Am I good enough?

Hi To be honest, I am not sure Im good enough to be with the composres here. I have written in excess of 100 tracks... but the problem is…

Started by Martin Eve

0 Dec 19, 2012

Welcome To The Future - composed by Roland Mair-Gruber

Hi dear Members, I finally finished a new piece called 'Welcome To The Future' and it would be great if you could write me what you think…

Started by Roland Mair-Gruber

1 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Andrea Mercurio

A wonderful film score

Leonard Rosenman was a wonderful film composer who is not well known today. Probably his most famous film was the 60s scifi movie "The Fant…

Started by Gav Brown

0 Dec 2, 2012

Best incidental music for a tv show?

Let's hear from you! From now till Dec. 10 at 5 pm EST please post which show you think has (or had) the best incidental music and why. Ple…

Started by Gav Brown

3 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Janet Spangenberg

A Great John Williams Theme Song

Before he wrote the music for Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and even before Jaws, John Williams wrote the awesome theme music for this TV show:…

Started by Gav Brown

0 Dec 1, 2012

my latest composition

Hi, please liste to my latest composition and give me some feedback. Hope you enjoy it,Roland. Till Hell Freezes Over

Started by Roland Mair-Gruber

0 Sep 4, 2012

Short Film score project... comments welcome

This is a short film I acted in quite a while back. I did some sound design and composed a score for it last quarter of school. It uses a v…

Started by Tom Prince

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Lara Poe

international film scoring competion

Hi everyone, I would like to know if someone here knows about any international film scoring competion and where can I find information abo…

Started by Lior Cohen

0 Jul 17, 2012

Take a listen (Victorious)

Hey guys just wanted to post one of my compositions I did for a school project acouple of years ago. Would be nice to run this song through…

Started by Julian Ayacannoo

0 Jun 18, 2012

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service