Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Film, TV and Game Composing (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Emerging Composer looking for advice!

Hello fellow composers! I'm a composer from Ottawa, Ont. I'm 24 and I've just completed a Bachelor of Music degree, which is great, however…

Started by Lora Bidner

5 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

Best of the best String libraries?

Hollywood strings, Symphobia, LA scoring strings... We can go on forever. EWQL Hollywood strings have made it up the food chain being the "…

Started by ADENS SKY

28 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Alvaro Urrutia

short piece of epic trailer music

Hello everyone This will be my first post on this forum. I like to focus on the trailer music at this point in my life. I composed a shor…

Started by cj van brakel

9 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Rodney Carlyle Money

Composing for video games

First official post on the forums!  And of course, video games would be the subject. I'm quite pleased that, nowadays, video game music is…

Started by Sao Daigneault

5 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Gav Brown

Heaven's Gate - epic orchestral composition (Two Steps From Hell style)

Hi guys, this is (once again) a orchestral piece I wrote for my upcoming album AFTERLIFE. It is composed as a tribute to the music of Two…

Started by Roland Mair-Gruber

5 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Roland Mair-Gruber

Film/Trailer Music Composer

Hey guys, My name is Owain Hoskins and I am from the UK. I have recently started composing again since finishing my degree in Popular Musi…

Started by Owain Hoskins

3 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by gregorio X

Musing about TV Music

I used to give concerts at a library I once worked for which had a piano in its main lobby (I am a pianist). These concerts included other…

Started by Gav Brown

6 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Olmnilnlolm

William Allen Ellis Music - A Hopeful Dawn Rises

I have created a new track. It's seems to me like an epic inspirational trailer track. I'd like to hear what you guys think of it. And for…

Started by William Allen Ellis

0 Jul 9, 2015

William Allen Ellis Music - A Hopeful Dawn Rises

I have created a new track. It's seems to me like an epic inspirational trailer track. I'd like to hear what you guys think of it. And for…

0 Jul 9, 2015

Fallout 4 Trailer Score - Re-imagined

I made an alternate version of the score for the Fallout 4 trailer. It is not a replacement for the Fallout theme. It was really just more…

16 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by William Allen Ellis

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service