Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Film, TV and Game Composing (98)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

my first piece

this is my first piece ive ever made, its not done. my vst are almost all freeware so bare with me esp. the choir...i just started composin…

Started by FellIVTheFake

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by FellIVTheFake

My score for the short film, "Already Gone"

This short film was made to gain interest in making the feature film based on the feature script. Inspiration was taken from various recent…

Started by David Adametz

0 May 4, 2012

Reanimated Bones

I posted the rough draft of this song a while back. Here is the finished product, it's a mixture of abstract electronic and film music. ht…

Started by Ben Woodrow

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Ben Woodrow

Composing Music for Game with a Circus or Western Theme

Hi everybody. I've been writing music freestyle for a few years now and I am studying sound at university. I have a large project for uni w…

Started by Marc

4 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by GaribaldiMusic

Music For Games

Hello! I am very interested in composing music for media.  I am new to composing and I would like to know if you think my music would fit w…

Started by Austin Osborn

0 Apr 2, 2012

First Orchestral Composition

Hello,  I was hoping to get feedback on this:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPZysickdOo   It was written through-composed/programmatic w…

Started by Koozi Guy

2 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Chris Alpiar

Lots of Questions

Hi all,   I am a film composer who is starting out and I have many questions I was hoping people in this forum could help me answer. Any he…

Started by Ryan McKendall

6 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Koozi Guy

Trailers!!!

Hi everybody - I'm trying to find any Movie/TV//Video Game Trailers with Voice Over intact but NO music! Just as useful would be if anyon…

Started by Baby Brown

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Jamie Devisser

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2021   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service