Composers' Forum

Music Composers Unite!

Composer Forum News (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi all... Been awhile, but I'm back.

I just wanted to quietly announce my return to this forum, as well as mention my new website I've set up for visitors who may wish to sampl…

Started by Aaron

1 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Benjamin "Benji" Weissenstein

For Composers Considering Joining this Site

Hello to anyone reading this post who is interested in joining this site. You have come to one of the premier sites on the internet for com…

Started by Gav Brown

0 Sep 29, 2014

On posting Music in the Music Analysis and Critique forum and how to make the most of your post

As a reminder, here are some general rules and tips on posting in the Music Analysis and Critique forum.  Avoid posting links to other web…

Started by Tyler Hughes

2 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by michael diemer

Shirley's Legacy

INVITATION As of May 16th, 10 AM, I launched a fundraising campaign on Indiegogo in order to enhance and preserve my legacy of scores an…

Started by Shirley Meyer Blankenship

0 Jun 4, 2013

Site Update

Apparently, an update ricocheted through the ning network as evidenced by a completely different chat system.  What other goodies have been…

Started by Dankk

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Ann Rodela

New Forum Categories Added!

Hello Fellow Composers!   We just added a bunch of new forum categories!  We are moving our discussions from out of the groups to these cat…

Started by Chris Merritt

2 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Tyler Hughes

Change is coming!

Hello fellow composers!We have decided to start the process of removing the 'groups' here.  We see this as a good thing; every discussion g…

Started by Chris Merritt

14 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Chris Merritt

YouTube orchestra - improvisation opportunity

Did anybody try to participate in this endeavor as an improviser?   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvAhGH9fHD0   I spent almost an hour try…

Started by Andrew Gleibman

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Andrew Gleibman

Two Thousand Members

We are nearing the 2k member milestone!How do you think we should celebrate?  What should we do? Leave a comment here with your bright idea…

Started by Chris Merritt

7 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Ann Rodela

We delete inactive accounts!

Hello fellow composers!We now have over 1,700 members here at the Composers' Forum and that is just awesome!  Unfortunately there are some…

Started by Chris Merritt

0 Jul 14, 2010

RSS

Read before you sign up to find out what the requirements are!

Store

© 2020   Created by Gav Brown.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service